Pastor's Blog

The aim of our charge is love that issues from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.
I Timothy 1:5 (ESV)

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sermons on the Web Snafus

I know there are a couple of you who read this Blog - and who also download sermons from the fccfranklin.com website. I know you're there because I see the reports. Therefore, for those of you who are indeed downloading sermons, I apologize for the fact that nothing has been posted for a couple of weeks. We are having some technical difficulties with our CD recorder on Sunday Mornings. It is a problem that I hope will be resolved relatively soon - and you will know it when that happens.

Sermons will be posted again.

In the meantime, you'll just have to come to Faith Community Church on Sunday Mornings at 10:30 for the live experience (a long way from the Jimi Hendrix Experience, but hopefully a far more eternally significant occasion ...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home