Pastor's Blog

The aim of our charge is love that issues from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.
I Timothy 1:5 (ESV)

Friday, March 11, 2005

Some Random News That I wanted to Share With Someone

After 12 years of ministry I am 'going back to school'. I've always been a believer of 'Continuing Education'. It seems that now the Lord is opening a door for me to do so formally. I received a letter of acceptance today from Covenant Theological Seminary. I will begin their M.Div. program this fall via 'Access', which is their distance learning program.

I've told my wife (who is out of town at the moment), some people close to me in the church (literally, they were in the room when I picked up the mail today)- and now all three of you who read this blog.

I am excited about the opportunity, and somewhat apprehensive about taking classes and 'going to seminary' - even though it is virtual.

But - I thought I'd share my news with those who are interested (even if it's only polite interest).

Soli Deo Gloria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home